Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org> on 2011/09/01 15:27:13 UTC

Re: Debian packages

Le 31/08/2011 15:43, Cajus Pollmeier a écrit :

> There's an update of the debian packaging to 0.12, I've moved the
> package sources to github, they can be build with git-buildpackage or
> whatever is prefered.
>
> git://github.com/cajus/qpid-cpp-debian.git
> git://github.com/cajus/qpid-tools.git
> git://github.com/cajus/python-qpid.git
> git://github.com/cajus/python-qpid-extras-qmf.git
>
> Prebuilt packages for squeeze are at http://apt.gonicus.de.

Awesome, thank you very much Cajus for maintaining these packages. You
even have the amd64 packages now, that's great. I still run the 0.6
package on Lenny you helped me to build last year and it works fine.

Do you plan to submit the packages to the Debian repository? That would
be great to have qpid out of the box on Wheezy.

Emmanuel Bourg

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Debian packages

Posted by Cajus Pollmeier <ca...@naasa.net>.
On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 15:27:13 +0200, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Le 31/08/2011 15:43, Cajus Pollmeier a écrit :
>
>> There's an update of the debian packaging to 0.12, I've moved the
>> package sources to github, they can be build with git-buildpackage
>> or
>> whatever is prefered.
>>
>> git://github.com/cajus/qpid-cpp-debian.git
>> git://github.com/cajus/qpid-tools.git
>> git://github.com/cajus/python-qpid.git
>> git://github.com/cajus/python-qpid-extras-qmf.git
>>
>> Prebuilt packages for squeeze are at http://apt.gonicus.de.
>
> Awesome, thank you very much Cajus for maintaining these packages.
> You even have the amd64 packages now, that's great. I still run the
> 0.6 package on Lenny you helped me to build last year and it works
> fine.
>
> Do you plan to submit the packages to the Debian repository? That
> would be great to have qpid out of the box on Wheezy.

Sure, I tend to submit them to the debian repository. There are a
couple of TODOs for these packages, that I'd like to have addressed
before that.

Cheers,
Cajus

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org