Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/12 22:47:55 UTC

moving the website build

All--

  In preparation for branching for 1.0 (which I hope happens soon),
I'm going to move the website source tree from
beehive/trunk/docs/forrest/site to beehive/site/.  This follows from
the Forrest release and site refactoring conversation from a few weeks
ago.

  This makes it so that the site is not versioned the same way as a
release and makes it easier to maintain the two separately.

  Let me know if you've got any concerns / thoughts about this.

  Thanks!

Eddie