Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/18 17:25:56 UTC

WSS4J 1.5.4 RC

Hi Fred/Devs,
       Sometimes back I created a 1.5.4 branch [1] in the svn, but it
became out dated as we did lot of changes to the trunk. I just
replaced it with the current trunk. Shall we create the release
candidate we planned on this branch. Apache Rampart project is
planning to create a release candidate and this will greatly help as
it can depend on this WSS4J RC.

thanks,
nandana

[1] - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/wss4j/branches/1_5_4/

Re: WSS4J 1.5.4 RC

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
>  I think Nandana need to figure out how to subscribe his apache id to
>  the wss4j-cvs@ list. :-)

Yep, I was facing some problems while registering my id to the list.
But I will surely do subscribe my apache id to the wss4j-cvs@ list
asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks,
/nandana

Re: WSS4J 1.5.4 RC

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 11:28 PM, Fred Dushin <fa...@apache.org> wrote:
> That sounds workable.
>
>  A few questions, though (not likely issues for us, as the tree is mostly
> stable):
>
>   * I assume any changes to branches/1_5_4 must be merged to trunk
>   * Conversely, and changes to the trunk made before the release must be
> merged to the branch
>   * It's the release manager's responsibility to ensure these merges occur
>
>  For some reason, I did not get email notification of Nandana's change to
> the 1_5_4 branch:

I think Nandana need to figure out how to subscribe his apache id to
the wss4j-cvs@ list. :-)

Here's the commit description :

--
http://blog.ruchith.org