Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by David Corke <da...@dcprojectsolutions.com> on 2008/04/22 14:37:00 UTC

Blacklist score required?

Dan

I am a relatively new (but very impressed) user of Spamassassin, which has
reduced my spam down to less than 10% of what it used to be.

I am trying to set up a blacklist for one particular address, which I have
entered in the top box vailable and have left the required score (number of
hits) at the default of 5.

What I am not sure about is that below this is a series of five boxes to
enter the required score for the number of points for a hit, and I cannot
find any guidance for what sort of number to enter here.

An help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks

Best Regards

     David Corke

DCPROJECTSOLUTIONS
0044 (0)7715 484199
www.dcprojectsolutions.com <http://www.dcprojectsolutions.com/>

This email together with any attached files is confidential and intended for
the addressee only.  If you receive this email by mistake please advise the
sender immediately by return email and destroy all copies.  Please note that
neither DCPROJECTSOLUTIONS LIMITED or the sender accepts any responsibility
for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and any
attachments.

Re: Blacklist score required?

Posted by Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi>.
Sounds like you are working with some kind of a GUI. SpamAssassin does not AFAIK have any GUI, so it must be a 3rd party solution.

You propably need to  name it, so someone with the knowledge can help.

Regards
jarif