Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by skip cruse <f8...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/14 17:39:12 UTC

install instructions have a typo

I was following the install instructions and noticed that the commands
cannot be copy and pasted as there are missing line breaks in the commands.
Additionally a -j is needed on the tar command to successfully extract a
.bzip2 file and extract wireshark. We should update this page to have
proper line breaking and correct command line flags.

BR,
Skip
--
if( bool halfWayThere == true);
printf "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH! LIVIN ON A PRAYER";

Re: install instructions have a typo

Posted by skip cruse <f8...@gmail.com>.
PR Opened

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 3:56 PM Tadd Wood <ta...@apache.org> wrote:

> Skip, thanks for pointing that out.  Should be a quick fix which is great.
> Also, this ticket is relevant to that issue:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SPOT/issues/SPOT-147
>
> Let us know when you've got a PR and we'll get it reviewed.
>
> Thank you,
> Tadd Wood
>
> On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 9:39 AM skip cruse <f8...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I was following the install instructions and noticed that the commands
> > cannot be copy and pasted as there are missing line breaks in the
> commands.
> > Additionally a -j is needed on the tar command to successfully extract a
> > .bzip2 file and extract wireshark. We should update this page to have
> > proper line breaking and correct command line flags.
> >
> > BR,
> > Skip
> > --
> > if( bool halfWayThere == true);
> > printf "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH! LIVIN ON A PRAYER";

--
if( bool halfWayThere == true);
echo "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH! LIVIN ON A PRAYER";

Re: install instructions have a typo

Posted by Tadd Wood <ta...@apache.org>.