Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Vishanth Balasubramaniam <vi...@wso2.com> on 2015/04/27 15:42:03 UTC

Refactoring ObjectConverter class

Hi Devs,

I observed that there are several obsolete methods and commented code
segments in the ObjectConverter class in Rest Endpoint component.

Below listed are the unused methods

   - convertPropertyBeansToProperties
   - convertProperyBeansToStubProperties
   - getASProperties
   - getCCProperties
   - convertNetworkPartitionToStubNetworkPartition
   - convertCCStubNetwotkPartitionsToNetworkPartitions
   - convertASDeploymentPoliciesToDeploymentPolicies
   - convertGroupInstancesToInstances

Below listed are the commented out methods

   - convertPartitionToCCPartitionPojos
   - convertToServiceDefinitionBean

I am removing these methods and refactoring other improvements in this
class.

Please raise any concerns if these methods will be required for the future
implementation.

Regards,
Vishanth

--
*Vishanth Balasubramaniam*
Software Engineer

mobile: *+94771737718*
about me: *http://about.me/vishanth <http://about.me/vishanth>*

Re: Refactoring ObjectConverter class

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
+1

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 7:12 PM, Vishanth Balasubramaniam <
vishanthb@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I observed that there are several obsolete methods and commented code
> segments in the ObjectConverter class in Rest Endpoint component.
>
> Below listed are the unused methods
>
>    - convertPropertyBeansToProperties
>    - convertProperyBeansToStubProperties
>    - getASProperties
>    - getCCProperties
>    - convertNetworkPartitionToStubNetworkPartition
>    - convertCCStubNetwotkPartitionsToNetworkPartitions
>    - convertASDeploymentPoliciesToDeploymentPolicies
>    - convertGroupInstancesToInstances
>
> Below listed are the commented out methods
>
>    - convertPartitionToCCPartitionPojos
>    - convertToServiceDefinitionBean
>
> I am removing these methods and refactoring other improvements in this
> class.
>
> Please raise any concerns if these methods will be required for the future
> implementation.
>
> Regards,
> Vishanth
>
> --