Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jayant Kenjale <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/14 20:04:15 UTC

mail box getting flooded - any help...?

Hello All,

As I have subscribed here for axis-user mailing list. I am getting tones of email every day. How can I make sure that I am still a member of axis-user and avoid my mail box getting flooded.

Thanks,

Jay

Re: mail box getting flooded - any help...?

Posted by Prabhakar Chaganti <pr...@chaganti.net>.
Add a spam filter to your mail retriever or the mail client. Check on
freshmeat for several good ones.

-prabhakar