Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com> on 2013/07/15 13:37:59 UTC

Re: Camel-AMQP connection factory

Hi,

How can we specify the ActiveMQ connection factory for AMQ in Camel context
?

AMQP using this url for connectivity: amqp://0.0.0.0:5672

Regards
Guru
@gnanagurus

Re: Camel-AMQP connection factory

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at Qpid JMS and AMQConnectionFactory. Use that in your spring
context to configure the AMQP component.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 7:37 AM, Gnanaguru S <
gnanaguru.sattanathan@wipro.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How can we specify the ActiveMQ connection factory for AMQ in Camel context
> ?
>
> AMQP using this url for connectivity: amqp://0.0.0.0:5672
>
> Regards
> Guru
> @gnanagurus

*Christian Posta*