Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de> on 2017/02/28 07:10:27 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Slingstart Maven Plugin 1.7.2

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding):  Stefan Egli, Stefan Seifert, Daniel Klco, Karl Pauls and myself.

I will copy this release to the Sling dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Thanks for voting,
Konrad