Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org> on 2021/02/18 19:37:53 UTC

[NOTICE] Incubator and Clutch process for Website is Broken

Starting Wednesday ci-builds.apache.org has experienced issues which are being resolved.

Until they are clutch and website builds for the Incubator are broken.

I will kick them off once the builds configurations are restored.

Regards,
Dave

Re: [NOTICE] Incubator and Clutch process for Website is Broken

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi -

The jobs have been restored and it looks like they ran successfully end to end one hour ago.

Regards,
Dave