Posted to users@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/27 08:25:22 UTC

Re: [FlexJS] Wanted: UX/UI Design Proposals

Hi,

This topic has died, but I would like to get back to it. We still didn't
find any brave people who could prepare UI design for our Basic [1] set of
components. :)

If you are somewhere there do not be shy and help us! :)

[1]
https://github.com/apache/flex-asjs/tree/develop/frameworks/projects/Basic/src/main/flex/org/apache/flex/html

Thanks,
Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [FlexJS] Wanted: UX/UI Design Proposals

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Angelo,

Thank you very much! Let me know if you would like to see how currently
components look like.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [FlexJS] Wanted: UX/UI Design Proposals

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com>.
Yep let s see what is coming out

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
+1!

Posted by Olaf Krueger <po...@olafkrueger.net>.
Of course, it makes sense to build designs for those components that are
already there.
But maybe it would be also exciting what comes into your mind if you don't
think of the already implemented components but also of a complete modern
component set that fits all the needs of a modern
application ;-)

Thanks,
Olaf

Re: [FlexJS] Wanted: UX/UI Design Proposals

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com>.
where can we found a list of the graphics object are needed right now? just
to create a design poc and see if it would be ok for FJS?

Thanks
Angelo

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com>.
so, you want a UI that flexJS has to have to be unique and not only use the
material design lib no?

Thank you
Angelo

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi, but are you looking for people who have design abilities to design an
UI for the component... or directly the HTML implementation?

Thank you
Angelo