Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by st...@hartmann.info on 2009/07/10 15:04:59 UTC

How to search for part of words?

Hi

how can I search part of words? For example I want to search for "ghost",
and I should already get all pages with the word "ghostbusters" within!
I get only the pages with the exact word (="ghost", not "ghostbusters")!
Where is the option for that?

Best reguards

Stefan

Re: How to search for part of words?

Posted by Doğacan Güney <do...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 16:04, <st...@hartmann.info> wrote:
> Hi
>
> how can I search part of words? For example I want to search for "ghost",
> and I should already get all pages with the word "ghostbusters" within!
> I get only the pages with the exact word (="ghost", not "ghostbusters")!
> Where is the option for that?

There is no direct option for that. However, if you are using solr,
you can easily
change "content" field to index all ngrams (can't remember the name,
but should be easy
to find).

--
Doğacan Güney