Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Daniel Platz <da...@icloud.com> on 2017/10/05 10:44:45 UTC

hi all & request for confluence rights

Hi all,
My name is Daniel (username 38leinad) and i am a long-time Netbeans user and now the move to apache seems to be the perfect time to get involved and give back.
I would like to pick up some modules for reaview here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/List+of+Modules+to+Review

As i understand, i need to aks on this mailing list for permission to edit the confluence page and assign a module to myself. Please grant me these rights.

Thanks,
Daniel

Re: hi all & request for confluence rights

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
You have permission, see above. 38leinad has permission.

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Really awesome -- and done!