Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kamil Breguła <ka...@polidea.com> on 2020/11/16 15:45:08 UTC

Triage role for active contributors

Hello,

I would like to propose that the triage role be given to some active
community members:

- jhtimmins https://github.com/jhtimmins
- TobKed https://github.com/TobKed
- ephraimbuddy  https://github.com/ephraimbuddy

Does anyone have other people suggestions?

For more information about Github roles, see::
https://infra.apache.org/github-roles.html

Best regards,
Kamil Breguła

Re: Triage role for active contributors

Posted by Vikram Koka <vi...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.
+1
Would love to get additional help on triaging issues and features too :)

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
+1

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tomasz Urbaszek <tu...@apache.org>.