Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Maxime Tiran <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/07 13:33:41 UTC

10.4.2.1 release schedule

I ran into the problem described here:
Apparently the fix is ready. How can I get it?
It seems that it will be released in 10.5 and 10.4.2.1, but it's not clear
to me when those will be available.

Is there a daily build that I can put my hands on?

Thanks!

Re: 10.4.2.1 release schedule

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Maxime,

The community is aiming for a mid-April release of 10.5. You can monitor
this page in order to track the progress of 10.5:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenFiveOneRelease

Hope this helps,
-Rick

Re: 10.4.2.1 release schedule