Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michele Bianchi <mi...@exsense.com> on 2000/05/08 09:44:17 UTC

turbine & jetspeed

i saw a lot of other nice prj from apache.org like turbine and jetspeed.  i
read that there is some integration with cocoon.  has anyone any idea at which
level of development the integration is?

michele_bianchi                                  exsense | integrated_solutions
phone://+39_348_7651874                                       via_scrimiari_45b
http://mic.aesthetica.it                                     37132_verona_italy

Re: turbine & jetspeed

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Michele Bianchi wrote:

> i saw a lot of other nice prj from apache.org like turbine and jetspeed.  i
> read that there is some integration with cocoon.  has anyone any idea at which
> level of development the integration is?

Jetspeed is using Cocoon as a rendering library, showing how they intend
integration between a turbine-based web application and Cocoon.

I have a totally different idea, but in order for this to work you will
have to wait until Servlet 2.3 services (I'm helping to design right
now) come out to allow servlet piping.

For now, you can base on the work done in the JetSpeed project.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.