Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Scott Anderson <sa...@ttm.com> on 2001/04/20 22:11:05 UTC

Getting Turbine source code without CVS?

I can't use CVS here (no external CVS access allowed through the
firewall -- don't ask :-(  ).

Are there any alternative ways to get the source code?

Thanks,

-scott

Re: Getting Turbine source code without CVS?

Posted by Steve Ruby <st...@rubysolutions.com>.
Scott Anderson wrote:

> I can't use CVS here (no external CVS access allowed through the
> firewall -- don't ask :-(  ).
>
> Are there any alternative ways to get the source code?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -scott

I'm feeling friendly I'll email you a tar ball, do you want
any specific tag set or just the latest?

I don't know of anyway to get it other than through CVS or somebody
else.

Re: Getting Turbine source code without CVS?

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>.
Scott Anderson <sa...@ttm.com> writes:

> I can't use CVS here (no external CVS access allowed through the
> firewall -- don't ask :-(  ).

You could setup an SSH tunnel on a machine outside the firewall and
tunnel through the HTTP port to that machine, which would in turn
bounce you to cvs.apache.org...just an idea.