Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by asookazian2 <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/24 19:05:59 UTC

Spring related exception on update only

I'm getting a Spring related exception (consistently) when I update my WAB
bundle but it doesn't reproduce afterwards when I halt and start karaf
3.0.0.  Has anybody seen this and why does it happen?

Re: Spring related exception on update only

Posted by asookazian2 <as...@gmail.com>.
admin@NextGate> list | grep -i spring
149 | Active |  50 | 3.14.0         | Apache XBean :: Spring

After update of my WAB, I did:

refresh -f 149

saw some activity in the karaf.log

I refreshed my web page for the WAB and getting 404 (unless I halt/start
karaf, then it works).

Re: Spring related exception on update only

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

most likely the spring bundle still holds a reference to the old wab,
did you try to refresh the spring-bundles after the update of your wab?

regards, Achim

> I'm getting a Spring related exception (consistently) when I update my WAB
> bundle but it doesn't reproduce afterwards when I halt and start karaf
> 3.0.0.  Has anybody seen this and why does it happen?

Project Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>