Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by novotny <no...@gridsphere.org> on 2009/02/13 23:37:12 UTC

how to create a link that goes to an anchor on a page

Hi,

I have PageA and I want to create a link that takes me to an anchor on page
B like so:

Any content

So the link should look like PageB#label. How can I do this with
BookmarkablePageLink (or any link)?

I can set page parameters but it doesn't seem like that does what I need.

Thanks, Jason

Re: how to create a link that goes to an anchor on a page

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Label label = new Label("label", "TEST");

Link yourLink = new Link("foo") { public void onClick() { /* do something */
} };
yourLink.setAnchor(label);

voila!

--