Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Stephen Cameron <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/28 12:55:01 UTC

Security module bug

Hi,

I have a tenancy with a path /NORTH and another with a path /NORTH-WEST,
users with these tenancies can see each others records, this is not what I
want to happen. I think this is a bug maybe?

Thanks

Re: Security module bug

Posted by Stephen Cameron <st...@gmail.com>.
If its is an artifact of some speed optimisation, then just making people
aware of it in the notes might be sufficient. The closing character will be
easy to use. I'll raise a ticket anyway though.

Re: Security module bug

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.

Re: Security module bug

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it>.