Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Norbert Pfistner <no...@picturesafe.de> on 2009/06/19 15:19:57 UTC

Visisbility of persistant Messages

Does anybody know in which phase of the process a DB persisted message
ist listed in the ACTIVEMQ_MSGS table but not visible (i.e. listable by
  'browse') via the webconsole?

In some rare occassions we detect some messages beeing still(?)
persisted in the datebase but the corresponding queue is empty in the
webconsole (ie. no messages listed in 'browse').

In even more seldom cases those messages will never be received(!) by
any listener until the connector of the broker is restarted. After
restarting the connector (via JMX) the messages become again visable in
the webconsole and are dispacthed to listeners.

By the way: we use activemq 5.1 in a standalone broker, transcated
persistance and spring and queues (not topics).

Greetings,

Norbert Pfistner