Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2010/02/25 19:50:18 UTC

Re: "Revision: svn: This client is too old" on clean checkout and build

Hi Mike,

You gave me enough of a clue to solve the problem. I'd installed a new
version of svn but hadn't updated the svnversion binary to match.

Thanks,

Craig

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for this discussion, guys.  I've been experiencing the same issues as
Craig was, but I was just living with the strange messages in the logs...
:-)  I now have my environment cleaned up as well.

Kevin