Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/24 09:42:46 UTC

Please enable JabberWebService in API Doclet task

Hi Maxim,

the JabberService is missing in the API Doclet task that generates the
SOAP/REST API Documentation... well maybe some documentation from my side
is also missing how that thing works :)

How to enable a new webservice in the doc tool:
1) You need to add the class JabberWebService in the Ant targets:
build.webservice.doc, build.only.webservice.doc
2) You need to add regular java-doc to each function and to the class
itself describing each parameter and a short description of the
method/class like in FileWebService for example (you will see a warning
info text in the generated docs if the java-doc doesn't match method's
parameter count)
3) You need to slightly change the template so that the links to the newly
created WebService is visible in the generated docs: In
docs/ApiMethodsTemplate.vm you need to change the height of the iFrame from
140 maybe to 180

Btw: There are two velocity templates in the docs folder
ApiMethodsTemplate.vm and ApiClassesTemplate.vm that are needed to generate
the SOAP/REST API docs. If you are going to remove the generated "docs"
folder those velocity template files should be moved somewhere else and the
Doclet task has to be changed to the new paths.

Thanks!
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.openmeetings.de

Re: Please enable JabberWebService in API Doclet task

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Great! Thanks!

Sebastian

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
sorry for the delay,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Please enable JabberWebService in API Doclet task

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.