Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Suhas Satish <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/23 03:38:54 UTC

Add SASL Support to ThriftRPC

Whats the scope of work required to resolve this Jira?

I am working on getting HBase Sink to work with Secure Hbase and was
wondering if having a pluggable  Sasl interface within HBase sink is the
right approach.

Thanks,
Suhas.

Re: Add SASL Support to ThriftRPC

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
HBase sink should work with secure hbase already. That should not affect this jira. This jira is for Sasl support for Thrift RPC. This should primarily involve using Thrift's Sasl transport and configuration around it.

Thanks,
Hari