Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by ik...@ozu.es on 2006/12/18 14:57:20 UTC

From Mr. Ike Ego,

I need your services in a confidential matter regarding consignment out of
a family beneficiary deposit. This requires a private arrangement.

You will receive these funds under legal claims; all legal documents will
be carefully worked out to ensure a risky free transfer. I am willing to
pay a generous management fee as well as appreciation as soon as this
transaction is completed.

I have all the details. All correspondences will be via email, for now.
The funds in question are quite large. I will expect a straight answer
from you. Yes or no.

 If yes, Kindly furnish me with your personal information which must
includ your direct cell phone and fax number, your address and company
name, then lets work out the modalities

you can cotact me on this Email. ike-ego2000@yahoo.com.hk

Thanks and God bless you.

Mr. Ike Ego,

Nueva Barra de Herramientas de OZÚ. Navega Más facilmente por Internet.
¡Descargatela gratis! http://barra.ozu.es/
Correo enviado desde http://www.ozu.es