Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "White, Joshua A (AG, COMM)" <Jo...@thehartford.com> on 2003/01/14 15:30:22 UTC

Copying .properties files into to classes directory using the war task

Hello,

I am using the war task to create the war file for my struts application.  I
would like to copy a .property file into the WEB-INF/classes directory.  Is
there a way to do this using the war task?  If not, any other suggestions?

Regards,

Joshua White

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.

Re: Copying .properties files into to classes directory using the war task

Posted by Laurence Mastrorillo <ma...@medias.cnes.fr>.
This is the way I do it :
<war .....
<zipfileset dir="currentdir_of_your_file" includes="your_file.properties"
prefix="WEB-INF/classes"/>
</war>

Laurence

Posted by "Markus M. May" <mm...@gmx.net>.
Hello,

Posted by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
To put a file in the WEB-INF/classes directory using <war> simply use a
nested <classes> element.

	Erik