Posted to users@camel.apache.org by dermoritz <ta...@hotmail.com> on 2014/12/01 16:55:32 UTC

need "CamelSplitComplete" in RoutePolicy.onExchangeDone but get original exchange

I have a route that streams big lists of db data to target:

from(onceAtStartTrigger).setBody(simple(selectQuery())).to(dataBase).split().body().streaming()
                         .aggregate(constant(true),
rowAggregator).completionSize(CHUNK_SIZE)
.completionTimeout(COMPLETION_TIMEOUT).process(lookUpDataProcessor).to(cepLookUpTarget)

.routeId(RouteIds.periodicLookupToCep.name()).log(LoggingLevel.DEBUG,
"Sending periodic lookup to cep.");

I need to know when one query is finished. For this i set
"CamelSplitComplete" coming from split() in my aggregator (joins 10000
lines). This is working - i see the log that last split arived.

I need this information in onExchangeDone method from RoutePolicy attached
to this route to start other routes. the problem is that onExchangeDone seem
to get the original exchange (jdbc list iterator). Is there a way to get
"CamelSplitComplete" into onExchangeDone? Or is there another way to know
(in RoutePolicy) when query is complete?