Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/10 08:25:16 UTC

papers / articles .. ?

Does anyone have anything in the works? I'd be interested in knowing
(instead of scouring) if there is anything. I have a small pdf book due very
soon now so I'm stretched very thin right now.

Any help is always appreciated..

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo/(and a dash of TestNG), team member/developer

dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind.

Re: papers / articles .. ?

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
I'll be doing small intro-style articles related to new features in 4.1.1.
I've already got several non-ajax stuff in mind (some of which i've added
in trunk). I'll keep posting them in my blog once a week. I guess if
they're
interesting and nice, I could bundle them all in one and have them posted
somewhere else ?

Anyway, I just did "Building Trees with Tacos and Annotations"
at http://andyhot.di.uoa.gr

The next 2 will probably be
- "NullHandlers in OGNL and Tapestry's configuration points"
- "Including page stylesheets from within components"

<http://andyhot.di.uoa.gr/blojsom/blog/default/java/2006/08/17/Tapestry-Building-Trees-with-Tacos-and-Annotations.html>Howard
Lewis Ship wrote:
> I'm hoping to find some time in Sept. for this.  Not sure what I'll
> write up
> yet.
>
> On 8/9/06, Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone have anything in the works? I'd be interested in knowing
>> (instead of scouring) if there is anything. I have a small pdf book due
>> very
>> soon now so I'm stretched very thin right now.
>>
>> Any help is always appreciated..
>>
>> --
>> Jesse Kuhnert
>> Tapestry/Dojo/(and a dash of TestNG), team member/developer
>>
>> Open source based consulting work centered around
>> dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind.

--
Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://andyhot.di.uoa.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer

Re: papers / articles .. ?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
No ... charge to develop customizations for it!

Re: papers / articles .. ?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Re: papers / articles .. ?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.