Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ketul Trivedi <kt...@arsin.com> on 2000/11/18 02:33:43 UTC

Installation of cocoon on BEA weblogic

Hi,

I am relatively new to this and am trying to experiment with this. I am
trying to install cocoon on BEA weblogic 5.1 on Windows NT.

I followed the installation steps given at
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/install.html
for BEA weblogic 5.1.

I have created the cocoonwar directory under my "d:\weblogic".

Following is specified by default in web.xml given with distribution:
<!DOCTYPE web-app
    "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2.2.dtd">

I get following error while bringing up the weblogic server:

[ExternalEntity] : Could not resolve entity '-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD
Web
Application 2.2//EN'.  Check your dtd reference.
[HttpServer] : Directory cocoonwar\ does not contain WEB-INF/weblogic.xml.
If t
his Web application relies on the WebLogic specific XML descriptor, this may
res
ult in misconfigured application.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks,