Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Philip Ogren <ph...@ogren.info> on 2010/12/02 17:05:58 UTC

CAS Editor as a stand-alone application?

I am wondering if it is possible to run the CAS Editor as a stand-alone
application or if it is only available as a plugin within Eclipse.

Thanks,
Philip

Re: CAS Editor as a stand-alone application?

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
On 12/2/10 5:05 PM, Philip Ogren wrote:
> I am wondering if it is possible to run the CAS Editor as a
> stand-alone application or if it is only available as a plugin within
> Eclipse.

It could be a part of a RCP application. There might be still a few
minor issues which must
be solved, but I am happy to help anyone who wants to use the Cas Editor
inside a RCP
application with that.

Jörn