Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Christian Carlow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/17 14:41:49 UTC

<@htmlTemplate.renderDateTimeField> icon buttons disappear on some pages after refresh

When some pages that use <@htmlTemplate.renderDateTimeField> are
refreshed the icons associated with those fields start to disappear.

For example, the ShipBeforeDate fields of the ship groups at
ordermgr/control/editOrderItems disappear one at a time for each
refresh.  Another example of this happening is at
ordermgr/control/EditQuote for the QuoteIssueDate field but oddly the
ValidFromDate and ValidThruDate don't exhibit the behavior even though
they are the same type of field.  Also, the statusId field of the
ordermgr/control/EditQuote also gets unset after the first refresh which
may be related.

I'm not sure if this behavior is isolated to the
<@htmlTemplate.renderDateTimeField> or also occuring for form-widget
<date-time type="timestamp"/> fields as well.

It's minor but still seems to be a bug.  Is it worth creating a JIRA?

Re: <@htmlTemplate.renderDateTimeField> icon buttons disappear on some pages after refresh

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Christian,

Every bug, even minor or trivial ones is worth registering in JIRA. But
please check the existing issues to see if it not already exists.

Newcomers not that well versed in OFBiz and willing to contribute can then
use these issues to train skills and perfect their contribution without
causing to much disruption.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
After many tried, I did not reproduce with ordermgr/control/editOrderItems nor ordermgr/control/EditQuot in trunk demo using the default theme (Tomahawk)

Which Release.revision and theme/s are you using? Did you try with at least 2 themes?

Jacques