Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Ayazur Rehman <re...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/10 16:25:38 UTC

switching default execution engine for hiveserver2

how to make the default execution engine as Tez while running hive queries
through hiveserver2

--
Thanking You,
Ayazur Rehman

Re: switching default execution engine for hiveserver2

Posted by Ayazur Rehman <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot !!

Posted by Hari Subramaniyan <hs...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi ?Ayazur,

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 7:25 AM, Ayazur Rehman <re...@gmail.com>> wrote:
how to make the default execution engine as Tez while running hive queries through hiveserver2

--
Thanking You,
Ayazur Rehman
+1 720 917 8540<tel:%2B1%20720%20917%208540>

Posted by Ayazur Rehman <re...@gmail.com>.
Yes,

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.