Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2014/01/30 16:35:08 UTC

Updated download count, just in time for Fosdem

For anyone putting together slides for Fosdem, last night the count
reached 89,574,732.   We should hit 90 million by Saturday February
1st.

Regards,

-Rob

Re: Updated download count, just in time for Fosdem

Posted by Vladislav Stevanovic <st...@gmail.com>.
Yes, numbers of downloads is very stabile in last several months: about 5
milion downloads per month.

Regards,
Wlada

2014-01-30 Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>