Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Pe...@mpls.frb.org on 2005/09/06 18:26:41 UTC

Invoking the Axis Engine

Hello Everyone,

I have a situation where the same XML document that comes through the SOAP
Body of a Web Service request can also be posted to a MQSeries queue.  I
would like to use the Axis Engine to deserialize the XML document coming
through MQ into the Java components created with the WSDL2Java tool.  Is
there a way to invoke this serialization process arbitrarily?  I have
examined the API for the Axis Engine and some of the ancillary classes but
could not discover the magic method.

Perry Hoekstra