Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by The JavaPRO <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/17 18:44:50 UTC

Running web services on WebSphere 4.01

Hi All,

    I am trying to invoke stateless session EJB's on
WebSphere 4.01. It works fine as long as I use basic
java parameters in the method calls on the EJB's e.g.
calls such as "public int getCount (int p_count)".

    But I get invocation exception while trying to
access method such as "public int getCount (CountParam
p_param)" where CountParam is a propreitary java
class.

    Has somebody done this. Please let the world know
!!!

Regards,
The JavaPro101 !!!

or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com

RE: Running web services on WebSphere 4.01

Posted by John Maughan <jo...@capeclear.com>.
Hi JavaPro101,

If you are looking to do this from an Apache framework only then I cant help
you. If you are willing to look at other products then CapeConnect from Cape
Clear http://www.capeclear.com which does exactly what you are looking for.

regards
John