Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tu...@ubs.com on 2007/12/28 20:47:16 UTC

FW: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axiom/soap/impl/llom/soap11/SOAP11HeaderBlockImpl

> [...]
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain$1.run(ApplicationFilte
> rChain.java:156)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFi
> lterChain.java:152)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperVa
> lve.java:213)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextVa
> lve.java:178)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.ja
> va:126)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.ja
> va:105)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:5
> 41)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValv
> e.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java
> :148)
>         at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:
> 869)
>         at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.pr
> ocessConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoi
> nt.java:527)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFoll
> owerWorkerThread.java:80)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPo
> ol.java:684)
> org/apache/axiom/soap/impl/llom/soap11/SOAP11HeaderBlockImpl
>         at
> org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.llom.soap11.SOAP11HeaderImpl.addHeaderBlock
> (SOAP11HeaderImpl.java:76)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingOutHandler$WSAHeaderWri
> ter.processToEPR(AddressingOutHandler.java:390)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingOutHandler$WSAHeaderWri
> ter.writeHeaders(AddressingOutHandler.java:169)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingOutHandler.invoke(Addre
> ssingOutHandler.java:109)
>         at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:292)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:212)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:377)

RE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axiom/soap/impl/llom/soap11/SOAP11HeaderBlockImpl

Posted by Tu...@ubs.com.
Martin,

yes  <module ref="addressing"/> i see it. Module is getting engaged you
can see from  the stack trace i attached in my first mail.
Not sure why its  not able to find the
org/apache/axiom/soap/impl/llom/soap11/SOAP11HeaderBlockImpl class
though.

-Tushar

________________________________

	Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 10:46:19 -0500
	From: Tushar.Gudadhe@ubs.com
	To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

	Hi Raghu,

	Thanks for replying  .. yes i have all jars in WEB-INF/lib
folders including axiom-impl-1.2.5.jar ..
	The class
org/apache/axiom/soap/impl/llom/soap11/SOAP11HeaderBlockImpl is refered
by org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingOutHandler which i
checked is in addressing-1.3.mar

	Is it because of modules i am having this issue.
	Another observation I dont get this error  for other normal
requests. Only when i am calling another webservice within our axis
engine I came across this issue.

	Thanks,
	Tushar

________________________________

org/apache/axiom/soap/impl/llom/soap11/SOAP11HeaderBlockImpl

	Hi Tushar,

	Do you have axiom-impl-1.2.5.jar in your classpath.  The
SOAP11HeaderBlockImpl class is in this jar file.

	Thanks

	Raghu

________________________________

[...]

	        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
[...]

	        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
Method)
	        at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Unknown
Source)
	        at
org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.execute(SecurityUtil.java:275)

	        at
org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.doAsPrivilege(SecurityUtil.jav
a:161)
	        at
tionFilterChain.java:245)
	        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.access$000(ApplicationFi
lterChain.java:50)
	        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain$1.run(ApplicationFilterC
hain.java:156)
	        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
Method)
	        at
erChain.java:152)
	        at
e.java:213)
	        at
e.java:178)
	        at
:126)
	        at
:105)
	        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:541
)
	        at
java:107)
	        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:1
48)
	        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:86
9)
	        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proc
essConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
	        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint
.java:527)
	        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollow
erWorkerThread.java:80)
	        at
.java:684)
	        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[...]

Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!
<http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_wlhmtextlink1_dec>

RE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axiom/soap/impl/llom/soap11/SOAP11HeaderBlockImpl

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Subject: RE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axiom/soap/impl/llom/soap11/SOAP11HeaderBlockImplDate: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 10:46:19 -0500From: Tushar.Gudadhe@ubs.comTo: axis-user@ws.apache.org

From: Raghu Upadhyayula [mailto:rupadhyayula@responsys.com] Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 3:34 PMTo: axis-user@ws.apache.orgSubject: RE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axiom/soap/impl/llom/soap11/SOAP11HeaderBlockImpl

From: Tushar.Gudadhe@ubs.com [mailto:Tushar.Gudadhe@ubs.com] Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 11:47 AMTo: axis-user@ws.apache.orgSubject: FW: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axiom/soap/impl/llom/soap11/SOAP11HeaderBlockImpl

[...]
gianttm.GiantTMServices - null : org/apache/axiom/soap/impl/llom/soap11/SOAP11HeaderBlockImpl com.ubs.pbct.giant.blade.BladeException: null : org/apache/axiom/soap/impl/llom/soap11/SOAP11HeaderBlockImpl         at com.ubs.pbct.giant.blade.BladeException.createBladeException(BladeException.java:114)         at com.ubs.pbct.giant.blade.BladeException.createBladeException(BladeException.java:100)         at com.ubs.pbct.giant.blade.GenericBladeFactory.process(GenericBladeFactory.java:174)         at com.ubs.pbct.giant.blade.GenericBladeFactory.process(GenericBladeFactory.java:75)         at com.ubs.pbct.giant.blade.GenericBladeFactory.process(GenericBladeFactory.java:102)         at com.ubs.pbct.giant.gianttm.GiantTMServices.getTMSecuritiesRequest(GiantTMServices.java:316)         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)         at org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCUtil.invokeServiceClass(RPCUtil.java:194)         at org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(RPCMessageReceiver.java:98)         at org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(AbstractInOutMessageReceiver.java:40)
        at org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:96)         at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:120)         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)         at org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil$1.run(SecurityUtil.java:243)         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)         at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Unknown Source)         at org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.execute(SecurityUtil.java:275)         at org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.doAsPrivilege(SecurityUtil.java:161)         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:245)         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.access$000(ApplicationFilterChain.java:50)         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain$1.run(ApplicationFilterChain.java:156)         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:152)         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)         at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)         at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:541)         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)         at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)         at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)         at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)         at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axiom/soap/impl/llom/soap11/SOAP11HeaderBlockImpl         at org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.llom.soap11.SOAP11HeaderImpl.addHeaderBlock(SOAP11HeaderImpl.java:76)         at org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingOutHandler$WSAHeaderWriter.processToEPR(AddressingOutHandler.java:390)
        at org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingOutHandler$WSAHeaderWriter.writeHeaders(AddressingOutHandler.java:169)