Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Anton Gavazuk <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/14 10:10:03 UTC

Re: Tiles 2 and MyFaces 1.2.3 - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.myfaces.taglib.core.ViewTag.setJspId

Hi all,

bug has been fixed with latest build of tomahawk for 1.2 branch. For
testing I used nightly builds.

Please, note to use
org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk.application.jsp.JspTilesTwoViewHandlerImpl