Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Quoin Developers <qu...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/03 04:02:39 UTC

Re: bug? dupliate triggers/jobs with cron block

Concretely, the difference is Tomcat doing a
HostConfig.deployDescriptors() vs a HostConfig.deployDirectories().

Re: bug? dupliate triggers/jobs with cron block

Posted by Quoin Developers <qu...@gmail.com>.
Okay, I figured it out. The problem was actually, a tomcat configuration issue.

I had configured a specific context for my web application in tomcat
so that it could be the default web app. That meant that in my
server.xml the Host element needed

deployOnStartup="false"
and
autoDeploy="false"

Otherwise, the context definition caused the web app to be deployed,
and then the host policy caused it to be deployed a second time.

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/host.html provided some
background that pointed me in the right direction.

Regards,
Eric Meyer

Re: bug? dupliate triggers/jobs with cron block