Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Max Reider <th...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/25 08:13:54 UTC

AdminClient shortcut?

I notice that running...
java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd
...only works when the servlet runner/app server is running.

Is there some easy way to deploy a web service without having to launch the
servlet runner?

I suppose that, for future usage, one could do a diff of the axis webapp
files before-and-after running AdminClient. Then just directly change the
files instead. I'm afraid this would get hairy.