Posted to users@directory.apache.org by "walter@summonte.com" <wa...@summonte.com> on 2009/03/11 17:39:35 UTC

Anonymous Access & Basic authorization

Hi,

I've made my Partition
(http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/144-adding-your-own-partition-resp-suffix.html)
& I've enabled basic
authorization(http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/32-basic-authorization.html)
but when try to access as Anonymous "i get in" BUT get the
following ERROR:

Error while opening connection
[LDAP: error code 50 - INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_RIGHTS: failed
for     SearchRequest
        baseDn : '2.5.4.3=schema'
        filter : '(objectClass=subschema)'
        scope : base object
        typesOnly : false
        Size Limit : no limit
        Time Limit : no limit
        Deref Aliases : deref Always
        attributes : 'createtimestamp', 'modifytimestamp'
: null]
  [LDAP: error code 50 - INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_RIGHTS: failed
for     SearchRequest
        baseDn : '2.5.4.3=schema'
        filter : '(objectClass=subschema)'
        scope : base object
        typesOnly : false
        Size Limit : no limit
        Time Limit : no limit
        Deref Aliases : deref Always
        attributes : 'createtimestamp', 'modifytimestamp'
: null]

How to get a clear Anonymous access?

Thanks Mutch

Walter Summonte

Re: Anonymous Access & Basic authorization

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.
You're right on Yiannis.  Thanks for participating on our users list.

Alex

Posted by Yiannis Mavroukakis <im...@gameaccount.com>.
Hi Walter