Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2004/11/20 02:13:07 UTC

Castor

Is anybody here an expert in Castor?  Pluto and the Portal use Castor to
read their configuration files and convert them into Java objects.  This
is working just fine.  However, I am trying to write out files and am
finding that the created files do not match the source, and in fact, cause
exceptions when the Portal tries to read them.

Ralph

Re: Castor

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Tony Collen wrote:

> Ralph Goers wrote:
>
>> Is anybody here an expert in Castor?  Pluto and the Portal use Castor to
>> read their configuration files and convert them into Java objects.  This
>> is working just fine.  However, I am trying to write out files and am
>> finding that the created files do not match the source, and in fact,
>> cause
>> exceptions when the Portal tries to read them.
>

> Hmm, I assume the binding config file is the same for reading as
> writing. Are you using the same binding file?
>
> Tony

yes.

Ralph

Re: Castor