Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ingo Wolfmayr <in...@wolfix.at> on 2016/11/30 09:16:40 UTC

Birt Report Frameset - Export Extension

Hello Everyone,

I have a question regarding Birt Reporting: I have setup a report and want to use it with the birt frameset viewer. Everything works fine except exporting the report. The exported file does not have an extension. For example exporting the report Stockinformation to PDF results in a file named "Stockinformation" without ".pdf". Therefore it is required that the client exporting the report unterstands the mimetype of the file (most of them fail). Does someone know if it is possible to add the extension somehow?

Thanks for any help.

Best regards,
Ingo

AW: Birt Report Frameset - Export Extension

Posted by Ingo Wolfmayr <in...@wolfix.at>.
Thanks a lot, works fine!

Best regards,
Ingo

I think you can just add it to the controller route directly.

Re: Birt Report Frameset - Export Extension

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.