Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by ayman <Ay...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/04 22:07:23 UTC

AjaxLazyLoadPanel

hello ,

I'm using wicket 1.4.15 and trying to apply AjaxLazyLoadPanel on a form and
it gives me the following error ::

ERROR [353637652@qtp-888943868-3] (RequestCycle.java:1529) - close tag not
found for tag: <form id="tasksForm19" wicket:id="tasksForm">. Component:
[MarkupContainer [Component id = tasksForm]]

this is the code snippet I used ::

 add(new AjaxLazyLoadPanel("tasksForm")
        {

            @Override
            public Component getLazyLoadComponent(String id)
            {
                // sleep for 5 seconds to show the behavior
                try
                {
                    Thread.sleep(9000);
                }
                catch (InterruptedException e)
                {
                    throw new RuntimeException(e);
                }
                return tasksForm = new TasksForm("tasksForm");
            }

        });

Re: AjaxLazyLoadPanel

Posted by ayman <Ay...@gmail.com>.
thank you  Ernesto for your reply
but that didn't solve the problem
the page was working fine and it was rendered correctly  but when I decide
to use lazyloadPanel I added this snippet of code in page constructor abd it
gives me that error

Re: AjaxLazyLoadPanel

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Shouldn't  it be?

 return new TasksForm(id);

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 10:07 PM, ayman <Ay...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hello ,
>

> I'm using wicket 1.4.15 and trying to apply AjaxLazyLoadPanel on a form and
> it gives me the following error ::
>
> ERROR [353637652@qtp-888943868-3] (RequestCycle.java:1529) - close tag not
> found for tag: <form id="tasksForm19" wicket:id="tasksForm">. Component:
> [MarkupContainer [Component id = tasksForm]]
>

> this is the code snippet I used ::
>
>  add(new AjaxLazyLoadPanel("tasksForm")
>         {
>
>             @Override
>             public Component getLazyLoadComponent(String id)
>             {
>                 // sleep for 5 seconds to show the behavior
>                 try
>                 {
>                     Thread.sleep(9000);
>                 }
>                 catch (InterruptedException e)
>                 {
>                     throw new RuntimeException(e);
>                 }
>                 return tasksForm = new TasksForm("tasksForm");
>             }
>
>         });

Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro
Antilia Soft
http://antiliasoft.com

Re: AjaxLazyLoadPanel

Posted by ayman <Ay...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin I appreciated your reply

the page was working fine and it was rendered correctly  but when I decide
to use lazyloadPanel I added this snippet of code   in page constructor and
it gives me that error

Re: AjaxLazyLoadPanel

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 11:07 PM, ayman <Ay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello ,
>

> I'm using wicket 1.4.15 and trying to apply AjaxLazyLoadPanel on a form and
> it gives me the following error ::
>
> ERROR [353637652@qtp-888943868-3] (RequestCycle.java:1529) - close tag not
> found for tag: <form id="tasksForm19" wicket:id="tasksForm">. Component:
> [MarkupContainer [Component id = tasksForm]]

The message says that your markup seems to be invalid.
Make sure that there is a closing </form> tag and your markup is XML
well formed (just in case).

> this is the code snippet I used ::
>
>  add(new AjaxLazyLoadPanel("tasksForm")
>         {
>
>             @Override
>             public Component getLazyLoadComponent(String id)
>             {
>                 // sleep for 5 seconds to show the behavior
>                 try
>                 {
>                     Thread.sleep(9000);
>                 }
>                 catch (InterruptedException e)
>                 {
>                     throw new RuntimeException(e);
>                 }
>                 return tasksForm = new TasksForm("tasksForm");
>             }
>
>         });

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend