Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Sachdeva, Khemchand" <ks...@Corio.com> on 2004/07/07 10:48:05 UTC

com.werken.werkz.NoSuchGoalException: No goal [import]

Hi All

I am following this
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-1/psml_db.html
to set up Jetspeed MySQL database for user management.
I have changed my JetSpeedResource.properties to use the appropriate class
for import.

Now finally when I do
maven import.

It throws the following exception. I am using Jetspeed 1.5.

com.werken.werkz.NoSuchGoalException: No goal [import]
        at com.werken.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:190)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:
531)
        at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:265)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:466)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1117)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
Total time: 1 seconds
Finished at: Wed Jul 07 12:55:28 GMT+05:30 2004

It seems as if I am using an older version. From where do I get the latest
version of Jetspeed ?

Thanks
Khem

Re: com.werken.werkz.NoSuchGoalException: No goal [import]

Posted by ro...@opensi.net.
Hi,
Take a look at this thread
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVEN-1142
Looks like it was bug, and it seems it is resolved and it looks very much
like what you are getting ..

NoSuchGoalException

Or, maybe it is coz the Euro Cup is over!.... hehe
Cheers,
Robin Antony
OpenSI.Net
www.opensi.net