Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Ignacio Renuncio <ig...@coverlink.com> on 2002/07/11 13:19:22 UTC

Decoupled Fulcrum 3.0-b2-dev security sample application & configuration sent to turbine-user

Hi everybody,

I've just sent a sample app showing the use of the security service in the
decoupled Fulcrum Framework to the turbine-user list, and would like to
notify the existence of that code here.

It would be nice if any of the developers could take a look at it and
express his opinion. I don't know if this code is made the 'right' way
(interfaces, getInstance and so on...). There are a lot of public methods,
and I've chosen what I think it's the best way of doing the basic tasks.

The link to the mail archive is here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/turbine-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg08603.html

Thank you for this great framework.

---