Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Iraida <to...@yandex.ru> on 2012/12/09 18:08:26 UTC

get term frequency document

Hello I have the collection has an index of documents. Please tell me how can

get the frequency of terms in each document? (Document1: termin1-frequency

termin2 - frequency ....; document2: ....) Sorry for bad English.

Re: get term frequency document

Posted by Iraida <to...@yandex.ru>.
Xi Shen, thanks, but I thought to do with class methods IndexReader:
termdocs(), but I do not know how to use it ...

Re: get term frequency document

Posted by Xi Shen <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Have you check out https://wiki.apache.org/solr/TermVectorComponent, this
request handler can return all term related vectors

   - tv.tf - Return document term frequency info per term in the document.
   - tv.df - Return the Document Frequency (DF) of the term in the
   collection. This can be expensive.
   - tv.positions - Return position information.
   - tv.offsets - Return offset information for each term in the document.
   - tv.tf_idf - Calculates tf*idf for each term. Requires the parameters
   tv.tf and tv.df to be "true". This can be expensive. (not shown in
   example output)
   - tv.all - If true, turn on extra information (tv.tf, tv.df, etc)
   -

   tv.fl - (Solr3.1 <https://wiki.apache.org/solr/Solr3.1>) Provides the
   list of fields to get term vectors for (defaults to fl)
   - tv.docIds - List of Lucene document ids (not the Solr Unique Key) to
   get term vectors for.

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:24 PM, Iraida <to...@yandex.ru> wrote:

> (((( help me, please...

David Shen