Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Pavel Drankov <ti...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/27 15:35:32 UTC

Errors when running integration/kafka/tools/MirrorMakerIntegrationTest

Hi,

I see some error logs when running
integration/kafka/tools/MirrorMakerIntegrationTest.

Log:

[2017-10-27 18:28:02,557] ERROR ZKShutdownHandler is not registered, so
ZooKeeper server won't take any action on ERROR or SHUTDOWN server state
changes (org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:472)
[2017-10-27 18:28:09,110] ERROR ZKShutdownHandler is not registered, so
ZooKeeper server won't take any action on ERROR or SHUTDOWN server state
changes (org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:472)

Is it make sense to fix it providing a ShutdownHandler?

Best wishes,
Pavel

Re: Errors when running integration/kafka/tools/MirrorMakerIntegrationTest

Posted by Pavel Drankov <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have just created a issue: KAFKA-6141 and related PR for that. Can
someone review it?

Best wishes,
Pavel

Posted by Pavel Drankov <ti...@gmail.com>.