Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Geralyn Miller <ge...@citrix.com> on 2012/06/29 21:05:57 UTC

You are invited....Virtual Build a Cloud Day webinar, July 10th

On behalf of the CloudStack community team at Citrix, I'd like to cordially invite everybody to attend the latest in a series of Virtual Build a Cloud Day webinars that will take place on July 10th, 2012.

We are bringing together a number of open source strategists and technologists for a free, day-long virtual seminar that will focus on building, deploying, and managing applications in an open source cloud computing environment.

Program will include sessions on CloudStack, Xen Cloud Platform, Ceph, Scalr, Hadoop, ActiveState Stackato, plus a case study on extending CloudStack.

Full details for this webinar are on the Events site at cloudstack.org, http://www.cloudstack.org/about-cloudstack/cloudstack-events/viewevent/84-virtual-build-a-cloud-day.html

To register, please visit the GoToWebinar registration page, https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/137567537

Regards,
Geralyn