Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mahbub Al-Amin <ma...@commlinkinfotech.com> on 2015/04/09 11:27:15 UTC

About Soap login to room

Hi,

I am trying to connect to a room using python soap client. I generated hash
code and logged in to room successfully by root user which i created during
installation. But for other users having admin rights, i can not generate
hash. Rather "setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHash" method returns -26 which
means "Admin authorization required".

Any help regarding this issue is highly appreciable.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
mahbub
<http://www.commlinkinfotech.com>

Re: About Soap login to room

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hash can be generated for external users only.
All internal users should use login form, as well as oauth and ldap users.

Since 3.0.5 internal users can login to OM dashboard sending login/password
via POST.

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

Re: About Soap login to room