Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by hariharansrc <ha...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/28 05:35:27 UTC

wicket and xml

I have to manage content for that i am planning to use xml and cms. I will
store xml documents in the database. So, i am wondering  how can a cms help
since we have to edit only xml files. So what to do.

Re: wicket and xml

Posted by hariharansrc <ha...@gmail.com>.
I will store data in xml files and then store it in database when I retrieve
it again, I have to use XSLT to transform it to xhtml file. Whether, i have
to use wicket+java for the transformation in the server side or by using
javascript in client side. Since both of them are applicable what to chose
which will be the most efficient one.